Sunday, May 25, 2008

SLEEP OVER!

The girls are now sleeping in the same bed!!! Sophia has on white and pink and Sabrina is in the green. Sophia will have blood work done and may need a transfusion just like her sister had the other night. I will know more tomorrow. Sabrina did much better fter hers. So if Sophia needs it, it will help her a ton too! They are growing so fast. They are both about 3 1/2 lbs!!! Both have latched on and then fall alseep with pure exhaustion:) They get tuckered fast! I am spending more time with them now that the are 32 weeks. They look right into my eyes they follow toys in front of them and just seem so much more alert. I feel like they can come home... but they have about 4 more weeks to go!!! I am enjoying every second I can.




3 comments:

MJ said...

Holly, They are just beautiful! Thanks for sharing these very special photos!

You can see they are gaining weight and their hair is coming in more.

by the way you look great too;)

Love to all, MJ and family

Grandma "B" said...

I just love that they can be together now! It just seems so right for twins :>) Laura

Tana said...

So very sweet!! I really want to see them!!