Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Faithfulness & Peace

There are many fears that have tried to pop in my head, but I caught them before they did anything to me. I began to make a list of answered prayers in the last 6 year of my marriage. I noticed so many prayers have been answered the way I wanted them to go. I began telling some friends the list and Kat told me I should pray for the lottery!!!! 
Here is the list of answered prayers:

Meeting Aaron who had all I was looking for in a man!
Two boys first.
One with light hair:)!!!
The timing of their pregnancies/births.
Aaron loving his job.
Always wanted four kids, but dislike being pregnant... HE GAVE ME TWO IN ONE!!!

He is on a roll. So here are my predictions, based on my prayers:

One boy, one girl (although this changes all the time).
One or both with Daddy's blue eyes.

I then began to pray about not having to have a C-section, that they not be in the NICU... and then something happened. While I was praying and starting to get nervous I heard God say...

"I will take care of you."

At this point I know that even if they were in NICU, or I had to have a C-section, or anything else that I do not even want to list... HE WILL TAKE CARE OF ME. A peace came over me that I have never felt before. I then began to look up more info on twins and the hospital where I will deliver. I will save all this good news for the next blog....

1 comment:

Tana said...

Holly, that is wonderful! Where ever HE GUIDES, he will PROVIDE! Your babies will be perfect just how God designed them to be!!!