Saturday, December 29, 2007

Good Days!

I had 4 great days in row, with meds, but no sickness! It felt sooo good! I am finding if I stay away from certain foods then I have better days. NO SUGAR!!!! Eating every 2 hours, making sure my tummy is never empty and not missing the meds. I tried a day without them and I ended up throwing up! I will try again after 16 weeks, when sickness subsided with the boys. I find that when I am out and about with others I feel better. Like a distraction. We are going to church tonight for the first time in about 6 weeks. I finally am having a good day on a Saturday... when we attend church. I am feeling my tummy grow but am not quite showing. Once I do I will post new pics. 29 weeks to go:)!!! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad to know that you were feeling better.. I sure hope that you still are! How was your Christmas? I am so excited for you Holly. Twins... wow, I'm still shocked about it!!!
Miss you!

Tana said...

I tagged you! (Better check out my blog to see what I mean!!!)

Kris Merchant said...

Wow... I just saw your belly!!!