Saturday, April 5, 2008

I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!

Hello to you all! Here is an update:

Back when I first became pregnant I was so very sick. I would lie in bed and pray... PLEASE STOP THIS SICKNESS. I clearly heard God say, "I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!" Clear as day I heard His voice. Each step of this long journey He has proven to be there each step of the way. I feel more complete and fulfilled in my 30's, my marriage has been strengthened more than ever and I have never had more peace in my life. Even though the list below is long and a little complicated I am doing really well. Your thoughts are prayers are working!!!! Keep them coming!

Here is the newest news…

I AM:

25 weeks pregnant w/ two girls

Baby B’s water broke April 1st which brought me to Providence St. Vincent’s Medical Center. Here I will stay until they are born. I am being waited on hand and foot, as if I was staying at an all inclusive resort. I MEAN IT!!! The Drs and nurses here are specialized and amazing with my high risk scenario.

Baby A has complete placenta previa. This means I will have a C-section no matter what.

My mother in law is here taking care of Aaron and my boys. THANK YOU STEVE AND BETH!!!

My friends have been taking care of so many things for me… I AM SO GREATFUL! I could not rest as well as I am without them doing all they have for me!!!

The babies are already in the safe zone, but every second, minute, hour, day, week and so on that they stay with me the better their chances. I know no matter what happens God will take care of me and them.

I had contractions once, but meds were able to stop them from continuing. This doesn’t often work and it did! I have had a few other scares, but all is calm and quiet.

They are weighing in a little over 1.5 lbs and are showing NO SIGNS OF DISTRESS, so Drs are hopeful I will be here through to May. No matter when they are born they will be in the hospital till then end of June.

I will keep you posted!!!

4 comments:

teddi said...

Holly, Holly our little Holly..

your mom has been keeping us posted on your progress for which i am so grateful.. but seeing you update your blog is such an encouragement as to how you are doing.. and knowing you have the peace of our Lord means you are stress free, living in the best possible light.. His Light.. brb..

just got your mom's sunday update.. all good news.. she is the best!!

be blessed little girl
you are always in our hearts & prayers.. we love you
joe & teddi
><+>

Tana said...

We have been praying for you daily! Can't wait to see you smiling face!!!

Chelsea Gaines Photography said...

Hi my sweet friend... I can hardly believe it! I had no idea! You are amazing.. your spirit is so encouraging. I love you and am praying for you...
~C

Unknown said...

Holly:

The wonderful world of technology has gotten the words moving faster than ever. I'm soo happy to hear you, and your girls, are doing well. You exude the same super "Holly" energy/eternal optimism I remember and love... even through adversity.

It has been forrrrrever since I've seen you... but I just wanted to let you know you're on my mind, with my heart, and in my prayers.

-Heather (Savoy... just in case you were confused! :-)