Sunday, November 2, 2008

Dinner

Uncle Josh will be leaving a week from tomorrow. He is getting his bike ready to go!
THE BOYS
Hide...
...and seek!

Both Grandmas will be happy to hear the boys are eating their veggie tables and the meal I prepared instead of something separate from us!!! The girls are eating more solids now too! The girls were laying on pillows in front of me today, so they were at a bit of an angle, eating their breakfast. I had Sophia on my right and Sabrina on my left. Whenever I tried to feed Sabrina a bight Sophia would try to grab my hand and get her sister's bight! I had to move Sophia to the left side. This way it would be fair game for food! The are both grabbing at toys and bringing them to their mouths. THEY ARE SOOOOO BIG! They get their flu shots tomorrow and then a day off from Drs before Sophia goes in for surgery at 630 am on Wed! Keep us your prayers!

No comments: