Sunday, November 16, 2008

New News!

So we received a bill for Sophia's surgery, which is fully covered, but still... $24,000!!! Aaron and I have noticed that she really is happier than she has ever been. We are thinking the hemangioma was putting pressure in her face and now she feels relief. I am handling everyone on my own very well. Aaron worked two days of overtime this week and I am not stressed. Like most moms I enjoy a break once a week or more if I can, but the 5 of us are doing really well together!!! Today I was cleaning in the kitchen, the girls were on the floor and the boys were playing with them. When I turn around Sophia and Tyler are GONE. I am wondering... did he pick her up... then he comes running into the room and says, "I DID IT!" He then explained the he held her feet and pulled her into his room! So the bald spot on the back of her head is now larger:) hahahahaha
Everyone if still dealing with sneezes and runny noses. The girls are wheezing quite a bit, but they are doing well considering. I am starting pre-school/K tomorrow 3 times a week. We will see if I can keep up with this:) The girls take a long nap in the am so I know I have this time to spend with the boys... so I will try and TEACH:)! It is in my blood!!! :)   

2 comments:

jacqueline said...

Are you teaching the boys at home? How awesome!!

Tana said...

This is wonderful news!! Holly, I'm so proud of you! You are such a good Mommy.