Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tradition Continued

I forgot to tell about something that happened at the hospital. Sabrina wasn't going to sleep with me in the room, so I told her I would be right back and stood outside her room for a few minutes to see if she would fall asleep. When I returned I peeked in her crib and she looks at me and with the sweetest and gentlest voice says, "Boo!". It was sooooo cute, it melted my heart! In the hospital all tied up and she was playing peek-a-boo with Mama.

Brushing our hair together is so fun!
A tradition continued. Before dinner when I was growing up, my mother would give me this mug and that very spoon and let me have a cup of sauce and bread with butter. When I moved she gave me the mug and spoon to keep! This was the girls first occasion of continuing the traditon!!!
One day the neighbor boys were playing with the girls. They have since picked THEIR GIRL! Brendan, aka Dundi, picks Sofi and Hunter, aka Nunner, picks Sabrina! You can see them in the background!

No comments: