Friday, February 13, 2009

So there is a reason...

There is a reason I have not posted in a while. I have taken pics, the girls have done so many new and wonderful things. today they both used their thumbs and index fingers to pick up donuts:) Sophia is also crawling forward. Have not caught it on tape yet, but i will. BUT... I am finding that having twins is really hard. I keep waiting for the next stage to think that it will get easier... which it does... but then there is something else very difficult in the next stage that I did not expect. What I am dealing with and having a hard time with right now is jealousy between all the kids. Sophia loves being in my lap and Bina cries. I hold Bina and Sophia cries. Then Alex wants my attention and is tired of hearing, "When I am done with the girls." (which I am never done with) and then Tyler is asked to help and take care of Alex so much he feels overwhlemed at times. My closest buddies have come to my rescue and have taken such good care of me. Aaron let me sleep in even after a full night of work. Natividad took all 4 kids with her mom for the night so I could start a Bible study for the first time since all the complications with the pregnancy, Betsy took the girls today so I could spend one on one time with the boys (and I am still haning out at her place so she can help with the girls). Tonight Audra is also coming to my rescue in some way shape or form. I am not sure yet what I need, but I am in need! After having a great talk with Aaron I realized the kids are prolly feeling the affect from the sickness we have all had, but still it is all so overwhelming. I usually write positives and great things and realized I have not written much and this is why. Everyone is now getting healthier and happier, so I am sure next week will be different! I will be connecting with a twins group soon to help with some things. Maybe there is an easy solution I don't know of because I do not have experience with twins. I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

I've totally told Olivia "Not until I'm done with your brothers" when I'm doing something with them and know I'm almost done. Even though she doesn't understand whan I mean, THEY hear you telling HER to wait for THEM and my boys always felt a little happier when I made them wait the next time.