Friday, June 20, 2008

FAMILY!

1st Drs Appt... Here we go! The Dr heard Sabrina's murmur again. She will have another echo next week. I will keep you posted. I guess it is not uncommon for the PDA to open and close. Her belly was so filled up and the Dr did an x-ray and there was tons of air. Being that she is preemie her "gut" had to work sooner than is should and it is harder for her work things out. Over the next few months this area should be much better. It does cause her much discomfort, so we can not wait till this stage is over with. I bought new bottle hoping this will help her to not take in as much air. Doesn't she look so darling in her HUGE car seat? Check out her proud brothers! Sophia is coming home Tuesday no matter what. She may be on a small amount of oxygen, we shall see. We are praying she doesn't need it so we don't have to bring home the alarm that comes with the oxygen. Donna, one of my favorite nurses, told me it sounds like a fire alarm. A mom will do what she has to do... but it would be nice to have her "grow out" of this before she comes home. Again, I will keep you posted.

"I love my mom" -Sabrina

Tyler having fun with Daddy-Man!
I want to hold Sabrina... My baby sister.

Here is your binky baby sister. 
Sabrina Star- compare my pose to big brother Alex 2.5 years ago!
Alexander Benjamin, my baby sister is already trying to be like me:)

No comments: