Thursday, August 7, 2008

All is well!

The girls and the boys have been doing so well. My mom has been here helping me adjust and allowing me to HAVE SOME FUN! Aaron and I were able to go on a date and spend time with each other. She has also allowed me to sleep!!! This is make a huge difference on my daily well being! Since she has been here the girls have been doing much better through their feedings, they don't have to be held the whole time and they are eating more and going more hours between feedings;) By the time she leaves in a few weeks, they will be off to college and ready for the real world. :) She came at a much needed time and I could never be more grateful! LOVE YOU MOM!!!! 

Also, TYLER and ALEX have had a blast this summer. They are going out by the pool almost everyday, no matter what the weather!!! Tyler is now swimming UNDERWATER and loving it. He starts out with his back on the fence and yells CANNON BALL and jump right into the pool! With in two day she went from being afraid to just being all out ready for it all! Alex, has done this all summer long:)... he is a fish. Now we have two fish:)!!!

Aaron is back at work and loving it!!! He was built for his job. You couldn't find him a better fit!!!

And me... Without my mom here... I 'd be mess. But these last two weeks have been the best!!!

1 comment:

Karen G. said...

Moms are great! It's good to hear that life has been good for you and your family. Praying for continued blessings!