Saturday, August 30, 2008

A great morning... All smiles:)!




My friend Tana took the boys overnight and I was able to get so much done. I was also able to take a nap in the morning too. After she BROUGHT THEM TO ME (THANK YOU DEAR) I was able to go to the store with the boys to get them shoes for the fall. Tana stayed with the girls. They were pretty good, but she told me she gets it... the whole twin thing;). Because of her loving care the girls were happy playing on the floor so I could take good pics. Plus, they are now both napping. I was able to lay them down awake, and I have only had to go in once to replace a binkie for Sophia! Other than that they are rested. Sabrina totally loved Tana... she just kept staring at her!!! And Sophia.... would not let Tana put her down. Thank you so much Tana. I hope you enjoyed my boys as much they enjoyed being with you!!!!

1 comment:

Tana said...

I miss those smiling faces!!