Wednesday, August 13, 2008

CUTE PICS!

Sophia sound asleep... IN THE SWING HURRAY!!! This is a FEAT!!!
She saw a special Dr today regarding her hemangioma, and says steroids are working. It is smaller and not in the way of anything else!!! PTL!!!
Papa and Sabrina!

It took my mom and I five hours to get them to sleep tonight!!! 
They were very awake the entire time.... but mostly fussy:)
 Sabrina 8.5 lbs and Sophia 8.6.5 lbs:)
Within the last week both have smiled intensionally:) Sophia at me, Sabrina at my mom!
Sophia's eye getting brown like Tyler's did... SABRINA'S ARE STAYING LIGHT... Steel blues like Daddy!!!

Alex was humming on Sabrina's head to settle her down. It worked for a little bit!
My two light haired babies! Both with reddish hair:)
Papa is now here for week. WHAT GREAT NEWS... but this also means the time is coming closer to when my mom leaves:(

No comments: