Thursday, September 4, 2008

Helping Hands

My friend Tana came over yesterday to help, and it was a great help! THANK YOU TANA! She fed and took care of the girls with me so I could make the boys lunch and not feel overwhelmed. The girls ended up sleeping really well for their afternoon naps and last night... Sabrina slept 7 hours and Sophia 10. They are both resting soundly this morning at the same time, so I have time to write you and ask for prayer. The boys woke up with colds... and Alex sounds how he did just before the girls got really sick last time. We will be washing our hands 10 times more than ever. But I have to give it over to God. We are preventing as much as possible, but we can't stop it all. This also means no one should come over here for 7 days post the first day they feel well... so no one else gets sick. This means no help, so please pray for extra grace taking care of the girls too.I also hope this doesn't interfere with Sophia's surgery. Oh dear... the joys of having preemies. Aaron may have to take a few days off instead. Any advice? 
Thank you for your prayers!!!!  

1 comment:

Tana said...

The Lord will cover you!! And you can do this!!
1) Yum-Yum dophilus for Immune health which you can buy at whole foods. I have just started giving the boys these again and will continue through the cold season.
2) Hylands homeopathic C-plus cold tablets. TOTALLY works. When my boys show signs of sickness I start ti give them this and within a day all symptoms are gone!
3) Eucalyptus oil- Keeps air ways clear...we love this. Just put underneath noses or a drop in the shower and breath in!