Friday, September 26, 2008

A Special 10 year old!

A few days Ago I was visiting my friend Kristi. When I arrived she said there was someone down the street that wanted to meet the girls. I figured it was her neighbor who I have met at a Bible study. I was right, but there was someone else very special that came along. Her 10 year old son! When he found out about the girls in April and he began to pray for them. So that afternoon, when we visited, he was able to meet the precious miracles that he had been praying for. It was so special to see him hold Sophia's hand, encouraging his faith, knowing he made a difference in their lives by praying for their lives. I have never seen such a tender heart 10 year old boy. Sometimes we have no clue who is there for us when we need to pray... but it was so special to meet this boy and see his joy when he met the girls.

1 comment:

jacqueline said...

Okay, this one made me cry!
God works in mysterious ways, and brings people into your life when your not even looking sometimes...

~love, hugs and prayers always