Friday, September 19, 2008

I figured out the feeling!

I have been trying to describe how it feels having twins, in such a way so that other people can understand. My dear friend Betsy helped me figure it out today! It feels like I am in the church nursery... when one starts crying they call cry. Pure stress the entire time, trying to make each one happy. The only difference here... there is no fancy system where I can enter a number and someone comes and gets their kids! I am the Mom and I have to keep going 24/7. Thank God they are sleeping 7-10 hours a night!!!! It is getting easier... but the hard days are still really hard. I have decided to nurse Sophia as the formulas are affecting much more and I am only bottle feeding Sabrina. THANK YOU SARAH!!! If the supply is there I am nursing both. But my primary concern is for Sophia, trying to minimize her puking. This way I can nurse one and bottle feed the other at the same if the schedule works out that way during the day! The boys are loving their sisters. We are not seeing any major acting out... but their bed time is now 7:30!!! They are much happier. THANK YOU JENNE!!!
If it were not for my mother's continued support and my friends wisdom I'd be lost!
Jackie... you better write me details about yourself!!! I want to hear it all!!!

1 comment:

jacqueline said...

Now how'd you know i'd come read your blog!? LOL!!

~hugs, prayers, and love