Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Journaling!

Recently Alex has had fun talking like a robot. We are not sure where he got it from but he is really good at it! When we left for the hospital yesterday, Alex again had to make sure I was coming home. He put his hand under my chin, tilted his head and then said, "And then you come home?". I do not think they will forget when I went to the Dr and didn't come back for 4.5 weeks!

When I was at hospital I talked with Tyler on the phone and told him I was coming home tomorrow. He said, "When you get home I will kiss you." It was so sweet! I love my boys!!

Also, new stuff for the girls. I laid Sabrina down next to her sister and she looked right at her and then cooed. It was soooooo sweet! Then just before Sophia's surgery Aaron was holding Sabrina and I Sophia, they were facing each other and Sophia just kept smiling at her sister. It was soooooo cute. AND... SABRINA HAS FOUND HER HANDS. She looked at them and is always putting them in her mouth! Sophia has also... grabbed Tyler's hand and began licking it. Check out the video!!! 
All of these things are BIG GIRL stuff. We are so proud of them!!!

And then there is Aaron. When Sophia was being observed by the Drs after the surgery, the pediatrician wanted a background on her. He said, "Let's start from the beginning." Aaron then replied with, "Well, it all started about a year ago." I added, "It all began with a kiss. One thing lead to another." We were all laughing. It was fun! Again the nurses and Drs were wonderful! I felt like I was at a hotel!

This is a video from 2 days ago!

4 comments:

Karli Del Biondo said...

Hey Holly and Aaron,
Juniper has a small hemangioma on her head also. How is Sophia's doing? Juniper's pediatrician keeps telling me it will start to recede sometime after her first year.
Karli

HJC said...

Hey! Dr said it would go away too, but it is starting to close off her nasal passage, so we have to do something about it! Where on Juniper's head is hers?

MJ said...

Love the laughter and the smiles on the video!
Keep up the good work Cole Family, you are an inspiration!

Love, The Merchant Clan

Shannon said...

that video made me laugh out loud. your boys are so sweet and their laughs are infectious! i am excited to know you all. what a loving family :)