Friday, September 12, 2008

Sleeping through the night!


The girls are officially sleeping through night. Last night was day 6 for Sabrina! Sophia was interrupted a bit b/c of her procedure... but she is back to sleeping through. They are both doing between 7-10 hours!!! I am so proud of them. 

BIG NEWS!!! WE HIRED A NANNY!!!! Shannon will be coming a few days a week to help with everyday stuff that I really can't handle on my own. Aaron and I are doing great, but a family helper is going to make a huge difference! This will guarantee Aaron getting enough sleep and I will not pull out my hair or feel guilty about not being able to take care of the 4 chillins' the way I see fit! No, seriously... they are taken care of, but there are many things I know they each need and in order to do that I need help. Mostly b/c I do not have family in town... AKA my Mommy to come to my rescue. But Shannon is awesome!!!  

1 comment:

Shannon said...

YAY!! Super Nanny to the rescue!!