Friday, May 29, 2009

Today's fun!

I FELL ON FACE OUT OF MY STROLLER TODAY! Dr. called it a nose dive... but there was no water... well there was a few feet away. I hit the concrete! Saw my Dr and she said I am ok... but look for bruising or swelling, in case I broke my nose!
I LOVE JUMPING IN AND I GO UNDER WITH OUT GOGGLES!!!
I love it again!

I didn't get any pics of Bina or Ty... I was preoccupied with Sofi's face plant. We will go again soon... MAYBE TOMORROW!!! The pool was heated to a perfect temp that the boys were in from 1:30-5:30, with a few pee breaks and snack time. They actually peed at the pool out on the grass through the fence. One kids was like... "YUCK"... someone else said... "At least it is not in the pool!" No one else minded from then on!! Bina still had a fever today.... not sure what is going on. Will call Dr tomorrow if it doesn't go down!

No comments: