Saturday, April 18, 2009

One year ago today...

One year ago today...

I was still on the mag treatment today. My hosp room was 60 degrees for 24 hours. The treatments make you feel really really hot!!! Aaron ended up going home to rest since he did not sleep well and that night my dearest friend Betsy sat by my side, re-wetting my wash clothes that were keeping me cool! I could not leave the bed on the treatments so there I was for 24 hours!!!! IT SUCKED!!!! But I was so glad when the meds wore off. Today was sad, b/c my nurse said I was going to be in bed till they were born. She was wrong... but I was afraid it was there for 2 more months not being able to get up!!!! I just wanted to GO HOME!!!!!!!!! 

2 comments:

Nate and Jan said...

wow holly, am reading these aloud to nathan. those days so really dark yet also amazing to see God's protection over you and the girls. thanks for sharing!!!!

Betsy said...

Rewetting your washcloths, and borrowing all your extra clothes to keep warm, if I recall. :)