Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Missing Tyler!

Aaron and Sophia
Alex loving on sister Sabrina!
Daddy you have Sophia and I have Sabrina:)

Tyler is still with Grandma and Grandpa in Ashland, OR. He is having so much fun! Aaron and I also got good news recently. Social Security is going to take care of us for several years, because the girls were low-birth weight! We are truly blessed!!! So long as things stay as they are this will take care of their college and their weddings:)!!! This also means I will not need to go back to work, unless I choose to! Alex is loving his time with just us and the girls:) When they sleep we just spoil him rotten. He did spend last night with Kristi, one of my good friends here in OR. He loves her dearly and had a great time!!! Aaron and I ... SLEPT!!!!

1 comment:

MInTheGap said...

Since I'm paying for your kids, I expect regular updates and progress reports, and to be notified immediately if they are not meeting expectations.

:)