Friday, July 18, 2008

MY MAN!!!


I was emptying the dishwasher watching Jon and Kate Plus 8! Reality check. I am tired, but nothing compares. I do not know how they have done it! I also do not know how I can I do this without Aaron. So, as I was finishing the dishwasher I began to tear. This is going be a hard year and I will need tons of help!!!! Hint Hint! I won't ask.. so that was me asking, to those of you who read this and live close by. ALSO MY MOM IS COMING FOR 3 WEEKS!!!! YIPEEEE!!! 
So, the reason I began to cry is because I do not know how I could have survived all this without Aaron. Sometimes I blame him, because he is the one who wanted one more. I think he was just afraid to get fixed:) And hoped maybe I'd have a section and then he would not have to get clipped. Those of you that know Aaron know I will never get an honest answer to that one. NO MATTER WHAT, God had a plan! My girls are amazing. I never thought I would say MY GIRLS!!! Never thought I would have a girl, let alone TWO OF THEM........ AT ONCE!!!! Oh my word!
But this past month Aaron has been home has been amazing. He is getting up each night for the middle of the night feeding. Sleeps till 9 or 10. I take the early morning feeding and sometimes go back to sleep until the boys get up. He has been tired, but not grumpy. We have gotten onto to each other, but who wouldn't in our situation. We really are doing so well... WE ARE THRIVING! Our marriage is strengthened. This is why I am tearing. He is taking such good care of his family!!! HE IS AN AMAZING DAD, FRIEND and HUSBAND!!! I am in love!!!! 

P.S. The girls have officially grown out of some of their preemie clothing;)

1 comment:

Kori and Brad said...

It was great seeing you today! We should have taken pictures. Know that I'm here to help whenever you need it (and I'm not working, so take advantage!)