Sunday, July 20, 2008

NEWEST NEWS

He loves his corn on the cob!!!


I have been going at this all wrong. It is now 3:46 am and I have been up since 1:30. FRUSTRATED, SAD and TIRED! Then all of a sudden it hit me! I have been looking at all this from the wrong angle... Life is now a little harder than before, but my girls are happy and healthy! My boys are doing great, and this time will not last and I know I will wish for it back. Maybe not being so tired, but the baby stage. It is so precious!!! Even though I am tired, the frustration left and I am no longer sad. I just held Sophia in my left arm and Sabrina in my right arm, kissed the top of their heads and everything just felt right!!! (tears) They love the  their bottles, I will no longer try to nurse in the middle of the night until they are older. They go right back to sleep with the bottles and fuss and squirm after nursing. It just takes too long right now. During the day when I do nurse I have to also follow up with a small amount of bottle and then they are full:) As they move away from bottle they will nurse better. BUT WHY GET FRUSTRATED, they are still getting Mama's milk, but just in the bottle:) More time for Daddy to bond too. And Nonny when she gets here.... maybe even Papa too. Not sure he has ever given a baby a bottle? I will keep you posted on that one:) 
FYI: My mom AKA Nonny, my dad, Papa.




Also a special shot out to the Cops' Chicks. You girls have been there for me by reading my blog, sending me e-mails, dinners, gifts and your support. THANK YOU!!! 

No comments: