Thursday, July 31, 2008

SHE IS HERE!!!

We miss you Aunt Donna! These are Aunt Donna's favorite outfits! WE WORE THEM JUST FOR YOU!!! The girls are laying on a blanket that their great great Grandmother made!
The steroids seem to have stopped the growth of the tumor, but it is still not gone. I am sure it will take longer for us to see if it is working. We keep you all updated!
Sabrina... rare moment... sound asleep.... and not being held!
One of my "sisters"... Natividad & Sophia!

My mom is here to take care of me and my family. These 3000 miles are further and further apart. She did the math today and we figured she has been here over 2 months if we added together all the time she has spent here this past year. 
SHE IS THE BEST MOM IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!! 
If she were not here, I would not have the time to blog, let alone breath. But she is and I do! We are still under house arrest and will be for about 2 years. I have chosen a few friends who are like sisters, that will be able to enter our home, but with strict orders and stipulations. 

Also, a special thanks to Pilar, Natividad's mom. She has made dinner for us 3 times... IN THE LAST WEEK!!! Thank you Pilar! We love you both dearly!

2 comments:

jacqueline said...

Love, Love, Love the froggy outfits!! And the cubby cheeks!! The girls are adorable Holly!!

~hugs and prayers

Sarah said...

Holly, I can't believe how much your girls have grown already! PRECIOUS!