Monday, July 21, 2008

The Sweetest Story!

I was just feeding Sophia a bottle in the rocking chair and Alex decided to come along. I got the boys twins doll to play Daddy. So he did. He copied everything I did. Same facial expressions, same words and same gentleness. I was using a green bottle and he a pink bottle, so those were the only words he changed, "You have a green bottle, baby?" "You have a pink bottle, baby?". Everything else was the same:) I was noticing how Sophia had her hand in the palm of mine as she often does while she eats. I thought for a moment, What does Sabrina do? and I realized... she just lays there and hangs her arms down. Sometimes she holds my finger. As I was pondering all the sweetness I look over at Alex. He is pretending to rip off the dolls arms, legs and eyes and then the bottle he was playing with turned into a gun that shot out milk... and the wrist band that comes with the twins to claim them as your own also became something that shot out bullets. I can't stop laughing as I type. It was so funny!!!!!!!!!! then as I put Sophia in her crib, he went back to be a loving Daddy, copying me and the sounds Sophia made, like they were coming from his baby! :) WHAT JOY!!!!

1 comment:

MJ said...

Too funny :)thanks for sharing