Thursday, July 10, 2008

WE ARE ALL STILL HOME:)



Aaron and I are tired, but better tired than scared for our kids lives. They are sleeping great and neither Aaron or I are living in fear! We know God is in control. When we do get to sleep, we are resting well... just not many hours at once. After he goes back to work on the 22nd, I will prolly NEVER SLEEP!!! The second picture in the entry says a thousand words. If you have been keeping up with the blog you will know most of it. Each baby born in the NICU at St. V's is given a hand made quilt. The quilt on the left was in Sohpia's crib when she was first born. The one in the middle was Sabrina's. The one on the right was Sophia's second, after returning to St. V's. Each panda bear came from their trips to the ER, in the Panda Ambulance. The onesie was on Sabrina this last trip, it had to be cut off. I saved it and washed it and will keep it remind us all we have been through. I look at this pic and am brought to tears each time. It tells a whole story starting April 1st!!! All I have to say is... THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Grandma "B" said...

I am so happy to see you all together again! It was so fun to visit on the 4th :0) -Laura

jacqueline said...

Yeahy!!!!!

I think the "thousand words" picture was a great idea Holly!

~hugs and prayers

Sharyl said...

Wow, words can not say enough!

I lost your e-mail, drop me a note and I can help.

Sharyl