Tuesday, July 22, 2008

P.S.


She was actually really really comfortable!!
TUMMY SLEEPER ALL THE WAY! They both prefer their tummies!

From here on out I am going to be journaling. So far I have been informative but I am going to switch gears and write as if I am writing to the girls. This is how I have been journaling for Ty and Alex... and will now do for the girls as well. My plan is to journal for all my kids so they have a keepsake when they are older of the stories of their lives!!! I will occasionally add some info to the blog, but either way I would love for you keep reading. 

E.g. Sophia you are such puke-er. When we burp you we have to brace ourselves and often need a shower following. It takes about 3 wash clothes to clean up after one of your feeds!!! I love you dearly my sweet little flower!
Both of you REM with your eyes OPEN!!!
       Sabrina... although you do not puke, it does take a tad more to burp you. And there needs to be a burp cloth under your chin while you eat. You tend to dribble... where sister won't let  a drop fall! You often need "the burp dance" to get out all the gas. If we don't take the time to burp you enough you deal with some pretty nasty tummy aches later on. Oh, and we have to help you poop/release gas too. Being preemie you have a harder time in this area and until you begin rolling over and moving more, we may need to assist you:)!!!  A funny story about your brothers regarding this area will be discussed later:) Remind me! I love you sweetly my little Star!

No comments: